I know you get this every time you make a stardoll account, but I just needed to go over it, as I can’t stress how importent these rules are. Plus, I will be giving my own tips!
When you are at Stardoll you must NOT:
- Swear or use sexually graphic terms or make racist remarks
- Bully other Stardolls or in other ways make them feel uncomfortable
- Ask other Stardolls for their (or give out your own) password, email addresses or other personal information, including photos
- Make private deals to trade items, trade/sell/buy accounts nor sell items for more than the Stardoll limit of 500 Stardollars.
- Type your password anywhere except in the log in box on http://www.stardoll.com, nor change your email into a scam email
- Break the law at Stardoll or talk others into breaking it
- Claim you belong to the Stardoll Staff
- Post links
Stardoll has the right to cancel your membership and close your account with no chance of refund if you violate ONE-STOP-rules.
So, them are the rules. I must be honest, and I have broke a few of them before, I’ve posted links, and even given my password in the days when I was new to stardoll, however I have only been reported and warned by staff once.
I would like to say to also report all people you see braking these rules, but if you do, for the smaller thinks, like posting links and trading, people will be mean to you, calling you a snitch, so I would not tell people when you report them, as the person may start harassing you.
Also, I have some of my own tips:
1. Connect your account to your Facebook account, so if the hacker gets on your account you can log in using FB.
2. Have a long password, with letters, numbers and symbols, like 34jhn%4jo(4%m (don’t use this one, this is a demonstration!) as then, it takes ages for a hacker to remeber it, and guess it.
3. Don’t brag about stardollars and rares, saying stuff like ” OMG I HAVE GOT LOADS OF STARDOLLARS, 950, AND I ALSO HAVE ABOUT 150 DIFFERENT HB’S, DKNY, RARES AND STUFF!” As doing this encorages hackers to try to get on your account,
4. Don’t let people make you superstar, even if it is a code, the person can still use the reference number to get your password.
5. Never give out personal infomation. If you do have a friend in which you would like to tell something you don’t want other to know, use chat! (Do not give passwords, addresses, phone numbers, or any other infomation that comes under this section)
So, I hope you follow my tips, follow these to have a safe stardoll!